Providers of advice for Wills, Trusts, Appointing Guardians, Inheritance Tax Planning, Powers of Attorney and planning of Care Fees.
We provide a valuable service for the clients of Accountants, Independent Financial Advisers and Membership Organisations. We are now planning to expand and are keen to meet new professional firms.
If your clients or members are concerned about any of the following questions, then Hall & Associates Partners are able to help.
- How can I ensure my assets and property pass to the right people in the event of my death?
- What is the value of my estate on death and will my family have to pay Inheritance Tax – currently 40%?
- I could lose mental capacity at some stage in my life through illness, accident or old age. How can I ensure that my financial, property, health and welfare affairs can be managed by someone I trust either for a short period or on a permanent basis?
- If my partner and I die who will look after my children and how do I appoint suitable Guardians?
- What are costs involved in caring for the elderly and how can my family best plan for the future?
- Why should I put my life insurance policies and pension funds into trust?
- What is cross option planning and how can this protect the assets for our business associates and our families?